We are a law firm that offers legal services exclusively online in the areas of estate planning and small business legal matters for California residents.
Helping you achieve successful outcomes is the firm’s primary focus. For situations where full legal service may not be needed, we provide “unbundled” or “limited” legal services online. Either way, you will have access to Stuart E. Richardson, Esq., and secure 24/7 access to your case status. Consultation is also available by telephone, by email, and via web cam. We are accessible whenever you need us.
Accessing Online Legal Services in California is Easy! Here’s how it works:
Our online platform gives you 24/7 real time access to your secure private account where you can view your files, monitor updates, status changes, and charges. There are no hidden fees or costs. We also offer you the ability to purchase unbundled documents and additional services on demand at a fixed fee.
We have the options to meet your needs:
- Do it yourself and have it reviewed (purchase and complete documents online and save!).
- Do it with Attorney’s guidance (an Attorney will provide you with guidance so you get it right the first time).
- Have it done by an Attorney (Documents completed for you).
You’ll never have to miss work, travel to a law office, or wait for long periods of time to talk with a lawyer. Talking with a lawyer is as simple as creating an appointment online for consultations via telephone, Skype or online chat.
1-2-3 Step Procedures to Access Services!
- Our online services require you to register with the firm’s website which will give you access to your own MyLegalAffairs account.
- In your secure MyLegalAffairs account you can purchase the legal services you need and retrieve your item(s) online.
- When you are ready for check-out, save your data and purchase your selected service with a credit card online.
It’s as easy as that! If you would like to have legal guidance when completing a document, or would like it to be done for you, please contact us via telephone, e-mail, or Skype.
How Our System Works
- We help California individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problems with ease and without resorting to non-lawyer alternatives like LegalZoom.
- We offer legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal service that we bill either on a fixed fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space, you can purchase the legal services that we offer and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice, you start by completing an on-line questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free without paying a fee.