Our Legal Document Review Service makes it easy to obtain an attorney’s advice on your existing legal document.
Examples of How You Can Use our Legal Document Review Service:
- You are going on vacation and need an attorney to review the childcare authorization you created.
- You are considering a job offer that requires you to sign a non-competition agreement. You need a an attorney’s advice on the terms/content of the agreement.
- You have an existing Will that needs to be updated/revised.
To determine if our Legal Document Review Service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on our web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. A member of our firm will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to register and gain access to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space.
- Use the Legal Document Review tab to upload your document through a secure, encrypted form. (NOTE: If your document is not in electronic format, please contact us via the Support link for information on how to send it to us.)
- Use the Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to provide a brief summary of the advice and/or guidance you need.
- Your Attorney will review the document/information you submit and will quote you a fixed fee.
- If you accept the Legal Document Review Service fee, submit online payment via credit card.
- Your Attorney will perform a detailed review of the document and other information you provide; will make necessary changes (if applicable); and will upload the revised document to your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space. If revisions are not needed or not applicable, your Attorney will provide guidance/advice based on the nature of the work to be performed.
The legal advice provided in conjunction with our Legal Document Review Service is limited to questions and/or issues surrounding the review and revision (if applicable) of your legal document. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. We will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.