Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. You can save your answers and return at a later time. When you are ready, you may decide whether or not to purchase this legal service.
Click on a Document Title for Pricing and to Start.
Living Trust Estate Planning Package for a Single Person
Includes California Living Trust, Will, Power of Attorney, and Living Will/Health Care Power of Attorney.
Living Trust Estate Planning Package for a Married Couple
Includes California Living Trust, Will, Power of Attorney, and Living Wills/Health Care Power of Attorney for both spouses.
AB Share Living Trust Planning Package for a Married Couple
Includes California Living Trust, Will, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills/Health Care Power of Attorney for both spouses. Only select this option if you are able to take advantage of certain tax benefits. See how an AB Living Trust works and compare to a Share Living Trust for a Married Couple.
Real Estate Transfer Property Deeds are not included in our package price. You may purchase any Deeds required by your package and we will prepare and file them with the appropriate agency.
To start your online Living Trust, answer a few simple questions. There are separate questionnaires included for each document included in the package. Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. You can save your answers and return at a later time. When you are ready, you may decide whether or not to purchase this legal service. You can change your answers at any time.
Legal advice is included and we will help you to execute your Living Trust properly and advise you on correctly transferring property to the trust.
Other Living Trust Documents Available (click to open Questionnaire and try for Free).
Affidavit of Successor Trustee
Amendment to a Living Trust
Amendment to a Shared Living Trust or AB Trust
Assignment of Property By a Couple
Assignment of Property By an Individual
Quitclaim Deed for a Married Couple
Quitclaim Deed for a Single Person
Revocation of a Living Trust
Information About Living Trusts
Living Trusts enable you to avoid the cost of probating a Will after a person dies and transfer property quickly and easily to beneficiaries. Probating a Will can take any where from six months to two or three years, and and can result in much higher legal fees. With a Living Trust, you can transfer property to your beneficiaries immediately and you don’t have to go to court. It is almost a painless process. A Living Trust arrangement will also be private, rather than public, so information about who gets what is not in the public domain.
All Living Trust packages include:
- a Will in case you don’t have one that deals with property that is not transferred to the Living Trust (called a “pour-over” Will”);
- a Power of Attorney with a Durable Provision;
- and a Living Will with a Health Care Power of Attorney. These are the four essential estate planning documents that every individual should have. All of our packages included legal advice, of course.
Also included with every package:
- Printed on archival-quality paper acid-free paper.
- A Living Trust Organizer to keep the paper version of your documents in one place.
- FREE revisions up to 30 days after purchase Includes review, reprinting and mailing.
- Expedited Service – We can expedite your order. This means you will receive your documents within 2 business days. If you want shipment by FedEx, the shipping cost is extra, otherwise shipping is free.
- Normal processing is 4 business days.
- Your documents are available within your secure MyLegalAffairs secure web space as soon as they are completed. They can be down-loaded and printed immediately from your secure MyLegalAffairs web space.
- You have unlimited storage of the digital version of your documents within your secure MyLegalAffairs web space.